Consider Baykeeper on this #GivingTuesday!August 6, 2015
#Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving on December 1st!
There are FIVE ways to donate to NY/NJ Baykeeper without even writing a check!
- Many credit card companies including Capital One, let you turn earned points or airline miles into a check for the charity of your choice
- Start your holiday shopping at smile.amazon.com. It's the same great Amazon you love, only generous! Select Raritan Baykeeper, Inc. as your charity of choice and .05% of your purchase will be automatically donated to us - at no cost to you!
- Most airlines will let you donate expiring or unused airline miles to a charity of your choice. Search for Raritan Baykeeper, Inc. If we're not listed, please consider using your miles to purchase a gift card to Amazon and sending to us!
- Donate unwanted gift cards and office supplies to NY/NJ Baykeeper.
- Using securities that have raised in value since purchased is another way to give! In most cases you will be entitled to an income tax charitable deduction for the full fair market value of the securities on the date of the gift and will not have to report capital gain income!
- Click here for a fast and simple way to make a donation to us!
Thank you for your generosity! Have a wonderful holiday season!